Watch Dogs Legion Street Art Part 1

 Warning:  Large image background download. Click or touch images to view full size.

I am still engaged with deep profiler experiments. I get running around so much I miss many sights and sounds of the city. Checking out art would be a nice break, I thought. You could do this for hours and I had to force myself to stop. My favourites are broken up into four posts.


Eyes surrounded by UK flag
Leake Street

This motif is seen in other places but this one is a favourite. The walls here are covered with this kind of work. A couple of more examples are posted below.


Box with eyeballs
Leake Street


Angry ghosts
Leake Street



Geometric style
The Three Hawker Boys

This looks more geometric and abstract to me. It's another style than can be seen around London.

Part 2

Comments