Watch Dogs Legion - Bad Driving

Nothing makes me laugh more in a video game than failing catastrophically especially if in game characters remark on it. Watch Dogs Legion was unusually forgiving in this showcase of game play terribleness. I progressed from one mission to the next even though I failed to follow any mission directives. Next comes a display of the poor driving skills I mentioned in the previous post. After using a taxi to obstruct the target vehicle failed three times, I thought commandeering a bus would solve my problems. The game however had given up on me entirely and decided to move me on once again. How else did law enforcement lose sight of a double decker? Note to self. Raise barriers after passing them not before. Bagley's dry commentary and operative Sharon's typically cheerful and profane optimism is just icing on the cake.







Comments