Divinity Original Sin 2 - Yes I am still playing

 

DOS2 Chapter 4 Garden
Entered this lovely garden which immediately tried to destroy me.

We got through Chapter 3 just fine and crashed into Chapter 4. I was feeling quite empowered but have now returned to the Reaper's Coast style of inching along and seeking out survivable objectives. At least we have lots of money to spend on more interface clutter because we do need it. I was trying to find a source fountain but according to a wiki it's in the place that I was having problems getting into. I gave up and looked up the solution but I probably don't want to go there yet anyway so we'll just have to vampire it for now.

Something seems to be happening that has rarely happened in a game if ever. Even if my player character begins to doubt their mission, I never do. Yet that's what is happening. The elf is keeping up appearances but we're not really sure where all this going. It's been uncomfortable enough wandering through the landscape without wondering if we really should be. I'm neither capable of or willing to rush through out of curiosity but I feel heavy consequences coming and I am definitely intrigued. 

Comments