Fallout 4 Raider Replay - The Plan

Fallout 4 - Nuka Cola Power Armor

 This character was meant to avoid faction and main quest lines until Nuka World had been taken over and two Raider factions had established at least a presence in the Commonwealth. Then the player character would meet and ally with the Institute. This wasn't at all difficult to achieve but there was one thing I didn't consider. When Nuka World came out it was assumed that players already had many developed settlements available to support raider outposts and would just continue playing whether it made any kind of role playing sense or not. By the time we installed Nuka World I had invested too many hours for a restart. I did explore Nuka World and did some quests but my aspirational, diplomatic female lone survivor could not abide slavery and she took the quest path that killed them all. Other than create new antagonistic faction NPCs, this action had no real impact on the game world. I didn't think I was missing any compelling content either. I really didn't know that I was going to have to build a bunch of settlements anyway to support these hedonistic Raider allies. This tempered my dark lone survivor's ambitions. He didn't enslave the entire commonwealth but he did put them under the Institute's boot. I don't now how many hours were spent grinding settlements but it was cut short in favour of marauding.

Next Raider Replay Post

Comments