Quantic Foundry Gamer Profile

Curiosity got the better of me today and I did their survey. They claim I am one of 350,000. Not a huge number considering actual video game sales but a sizeable enough sample I guess. I describe myself as enthusiastically casual but according to my profile that is wrong. I am an Architect/Bounty Hunter. Architect: "My Empire Begins With This Village". Bounty Hunter: "High Octane, Solo World Exploration". That isn't exactly right either but to be fair, I spend a heck of lot more time picking out companion gear than I spent doing this survey. Maybe I 'm just enthusiastically casual about surveys. 

My gamer motivation profile is closer. "Analytical, Relaxed, Independent and Immersed" also sounds suspiciously like compulsive blogging motivations.

Their site does have some interesting articles to read but when I looked at their client list and testimonials none of them seemed to make games an Architect/Bounty Hunter would be inclined to play. So maybe today I helped an online company promote themselves. I dunno. Good for me.

Comments