Meet My Jomsviking, Igulfastr the Squint-Eyed

 


I have lost count of how many times he has appeared out of nowhere and just destroyed an enemy I was battling. I love watching him, mostly because he looks funny when he runs and sometimes there seems to be something terribly wrong with his pants. He's a little skinnier than I would have liked but otherwise he's awesome.

He rented himself out only once soon after I hired him. I then felt obligated to hire some player Jomsvikings myself like I was at some Viking style Tupperware party. I stopped when I realized that I could only take six of them on the boat which I was filling with named NPCs who tell stories. So why should I pay good silver for a collection of auto generated avatars? I can't tell by looking at them how well equipped they are. Igulfastr is now fully equipped with mythic gear but some of it is hidden to show off his tats.

I'd love to know more about him but alas he can't talk to me.

Update: 02/17/21 

The River Raid content has arrived. I thought it might be a great idea to travel far down the rivers and attack some forts and monasteries before strong defenses were erected. I might have forgotten about rations. Six Jomsviking including Igulfastr are out of commission and I am in the market. On the bright side, the hall got upgraded to the next level. Good thing I hoarded some silver.


Comments