Divinity Original Sin 2 - Welcome Peeper, I Guess

 

The crew has adopted a chicken. I have no idea where this is going. This is worth an achievement so I guess it's big. Or maybe the chick will get big because there's definitely something wrong with it. 

I was doing pretty good at figuring stuff out on my own until I encountered an unavoidable obstacle that is resistant to everything. Apparently if I had picked up a specific book somewhere in the last act and read it, I would have known perfectly how to eliminate this problem. Check. Read and retain all books going forward because who the heck knows what kind of jams we'll get into. I'm looking at you, chicken.

During this session, I also spent what seemed an hour agonizing over point distribution. I'm trying to keep the team balanced and capable considering that we wandered into a dangerous area and got our butts handed to us in short order. There's other stuff to do right now but we'll have to go there eventually. No carefree romping in this game even on easy.


Update: 01/28

So much for Peeper. He was consumed by necro fire. In the end, he helpfully gave up a Source Orb which can be employed against the necro fire that took him too soon. Sorry chicken.


Comments