Far Cry Primal: Now We're Cooking

Warning Spoilers 

I have progressed quickly. I made my way to a Shaman. This character may be a narrative flourish but this is high adventure so fine. A slightly aggravating vision quest turned me into a Beast Master. I am perfectly willing to go along with this because that got me an owl and a wolf as companions. The owl is a vicious killer not like that random wimpy eagle Kassandra has. The wolf is deadly and intelligent. My confidence has soared. Ha ha. These two protect me while I fumble around with my weapons and help me collect the numerous things I need to build my village. Neolithic here we come.

I triggered a new mission from my fan girl and got interrupted just as chaos erupted around my village. I neglected to put the game on pause and when I returned I was still alive thanks to Wolfie but I was poisoned. The game is suggesting there must be a cure somewhere. What? Should I redo this mission or just carry on? I quit instead.


 

Comments