Far Cry Primal: Love that Wolf

Warning: Spoilers

I had to do the mission over again and got poisoned again anyway. It eventually wore off. On completion I was rewarded with all kinds of busy work which I am now busy at. I also endured another vision quest which was actually kind of fun this time. These folks have good drugs. The two priorities now are opening spawn points and upgrading weapons. I learned that on death Takkar respawns at the last campfire he visited and bears kill me and Wolfie every time. Wolfie did endear himself to me by taking out two unnoticed Udam and pissing on one of their corpses. Takkar is a much better archer than Henry but I haven’t really made effective use of his spear yet.

My favourite thing so far is the background noise. I feel like I am on a treacherous nature walk. I kind of want to turn off the HUD and just rely on audio cues but I’m chicken. I don’t seem prepared for anything even with the HUD and the owl. So for now I’ll just keep on keeping on and moving out slowly towards the unknown.

Comments