Kingdom Come Deliverance: Sweet Progress

Warning: Spoilers

Henry has indeed turned a corner. He has triggered a number of missions many of which require minimal combat. That does not mean Henry hasn’t created any obstacles for himself. He rushed off to Sasau Monastery seeking aid for Merhojed. He didn’t anticipate that he would be tasked with finding the solution and had forgotten most of his conversations in Merhojed. I could have just looked this up but I forced Henry to do this quest all over again. Lol. Why?

He ultimately made the right choices but while waiting for the outcome reported to Radzig on his primary Merhojed investigation. Is Henry beginning to see Radzig as a father figure? He engaged Radzig in a rather cool philosophical discussion. At least I thought it was cool.

He was dispatched to Sasau again in full investigator mode. He gained a mysterious and hard nosed temporary ally who lent a hand with the only tough combat sequence for Henry. They parted ways but will we see him again? I hope so.

Henry is now undercover in the monastery as a novice monk. These types of quests are usually fairly short but Henry seems to be actually living this experience. He’s already gotten into trouble with the Circators for not adhering to his strict schedule. I really had no clue how Henry was going to complete this mission and there’s no way I’m backtracking so I looked it up. Henry hasn’t been taking advantage of his schedule thanks to my obsession with reducing tedium. I tried not to completely spoil things for myself, hoping that Henry could discover some other opportunities on his own.

By the way, Henry has not seen Theresa lately at all. If ever he gets out of this monastery he may go directly to her. I don't know. He has nothing to give her at the moment. To be accurate he has nothing but a dirty robe and slippers.

On another topic, progress has been made with the Farkle scoring algorithm. The other morning the power went off for an hour or so. The battery died on the only operating notebook shortly after. For lack of anything else to do I got out a piece paper and worked out a possible resolution before the tv popped back on. I have no explanation for this either.

Comments