Some Bioware Creators Discuss Mass Effect

 The Inside Story of Mass Effect 3's Endings, Finally Told - YouTube

Bioware Writer Reveals the Truth for the Most Unsubtle Line in Mass Effect (fanbyte.com)

Bioware creators shared some much appreciated insights in these interviews. I spouted off about Mass Effect 3's ending myself. It was purely subjective and relayed as I experienced it but I don't think the ending detracted that much from the overall quality of the series. I should have made that more clear.

Most of my complaints about Bioware games are technical. I'm unhappy with the user interface or how obscure systems can be to the player. Stuff like that. I've always liked the writing and the effort creators go to engage players. I respect developers like Bioware for doing hard things and taking the flak for it. And I'll never turn down a new Dragon Age or Mass Effect.

Comments