Enthusiastically Casual

I call myself an RPG tourist because that’s my been my playing style at least since big 3D open world games came about. Unless things get too boring, I pick the most frictionless difficulty setting so that I can leisurely stroll about taking in the environment and the narrative. My desktop is inadequate and I can only play the most recent games on our PS4.

Occasionally I document my progress or make dumb videos.


RPG Tourist's Red Dead Redemption Horseback Tour  Roleplaying a horse wrangler in Red Dead Redemption 2.

Dragon Age Inquisition: I am Vasoth  Tales of an unlikely Inquisitor.

Far Cry Primal  A Paleolithic mover and shaker.  Or maybe it's Mesolithic. Or transitioning. Or.. I'm not sure.

Kingdom Come Deliverance  Medieval Bohemian Horticulturist and Man at Arms. 



Comments