Watch Dogs Legion DLC

 Quite some time ago I mentioned WDL's Bloodline DLC. I have been too embarrassed to admit that I was stuck on Wrench's second last side mission. It's like one of those Spyro the Dragon challenges except with jackasses. You know like the ones where Spyro has to fly through rings. Wrench has to pilot three different vehicles through arches and it's timed. I kept failing on the last one with a drone. I wouldn't mind doing it over and over were it not for those slow PS4 loading screens. The drone is piloted differently so you can't learn anything from the first two courses other than the characters' snarky dialogue. I got fed up rather quickly and went back RDR2. 

WDL just released some new content. While checking that out I went back and finally finished off Bloodline. To celebrate I recorded another dopey video.





I have enjoyed the new content. It was nice to get some back story on Aiden. Wrench injected some missing WD2 goofiness. Ubisoft made a couple of odd decisions though. They stripped most activities and collectibles from the entire map of London as a stage for Aiden's and Wrench's adventures. You can use them as operatives in the regular campaign but only if you have the Ultimate Edition even if you have purchased the Bloodline DLC. Fortunately, I do have the Ultimate Edition hence Wrench wandering around aggroing palace guards. I suppose he could have done that in Bloodline but there's not much else to do there. 

The Assassin's Creed crossover content is good. I kept thinking that they could do a whole game like this and then realized that they probably are. Speaking of Assassin's Creed, I still have a lot of unplayed Valhalla content. Tally ho!

Comments