Why Gamers Buy Consoles - Part 2

 About a week and a half ago I did a new PC build. The 2012 five hundred dollar build I complain about has been definitely failing. Significantly more was spent this time partly because electronic parts are more expensive right now but mostly because I wanted something better. I will describe it as a medium gaming build. Not high end but included all the contemporary niceties. Things went well. It powered up and everything worked. Unfortunately, I soon began to question my sensor readings and turned to tech support for the motherboard. Long story short, I have to RMA the board. Sigh.

This caused some blogging disruption. I haven't been on the PS4 at all. I have been doing lots of stress testing, playing more recent and/or CPU intensive games and reading saved sensor logs. The old computer is hooked back up now so I'll be getting back to Fallout 4. Here's hoping I can get that new system going.

Comments